Thursday, December 9, 2010

At the Age of 23

No its not my b'day and i am not turning 23.But yesterday i was thinking that what i want and what i don't want at the ripe old age of 23.Yes i have a good job what normally every one wants and the job where i am learning almost nothing :) beautiful home and great parents and of course my life-my best friends.Now, I sometimes wonder if there's something missing in my life.I was always told that if I didn't like something, I shouldn't be doing it at all. I should quit and do what I like.But there are some situations where you just don't understand what to do and don't.When i was a child i didn't have much dreams i didn't know what i want to become.But at this stage i know what i am doing and why it is.But still sometimes it is very difficult to stick with your choice.My mom says that this is the perfect age to marry.Marry a guy who is a complete stranger to me.Its strange but i am doing this and it is completely unacceptable by me.I think Age is just a number.My thoughts will remain same and i don't understand if number is important in our life.You can still enjoy your childhood and you never become older.We can love someone and marry him at any age..I realized that there is nothing stopping me from pretending like I just got out of college, and doing everything the right way this time. So that is exactly what I am going to do.I am somebody and being somebody means investing in the lives of your friends and family then you will find the rest of this stuff just doesn't matter :)



3 comments:

  1. hhmmm...u should wait for love at first sight then..:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have wait karshe to ghare confuse thai jase ke why not getting marrage??

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete